|Phone: 905-227-1106||Fax: 905-227-1109|
Being locally based and locally owned, Thorold Credit Union plays a major role in fostering community well-being through:
- Investing in community projects.
- Sponsoring community activities and events. (on application)
- Promoting community economic development.
- Providing community organizations with a no fee chequing account.
- Bill payments
- Cheque clearing
- No minimum monthly fee
- No statement fee (with use of online banking)
Your financial freedom begins by defining your immediate goals as well as your long-term goals. By understanding your priorities, our financial experts will have a clear vision to personalize your road to financial freedom.
You can now access an even larger selection of convient account services. Our financial experts can help you compare and choose the best option to suit your needs.
Whether you're dreaming about that perfect new home, the vacation spent at a villa in Tuscany, or the thrill of conquering the wide-openroad in your new RV, come and talk to us first.
|Read More||Read More||Read More|